Simple Intervention has developed a three part program to assist our clients to produce Sustainable Results. Our goal is to produce different outcomes, accelerated performance and a better sense of well being.
Mental Health Skill Building Services
This program assists emotionally ill adults 18 and up, in learning and using basic life skills required for independent living. Clients may need help in transition from hospitalization group home or family life into independent living.
Intensive In-Home Services
What is Intensive In-Home Services (IIH)?
- Intensive In-Home Therapeutic Services are time-limited therapeutic intervention services for youth who are at high risk of placement in professional treatment centers or foster care due to serious behavioral health challenges.
- IIH Services seek to prevent these out-of-home placements when possible and preserve normal family living arrangements through the use of in-home supports. For youth who have already entered treatment centers, IIH Services can help them return home sooner by giving their families the tools needed to provide better at-home care and natural supports.
Who is eligible to receive Intensive In-Home Services?
Any young person up from 4 to the age of 20 for Medicaid-funded services that have been identified as having serious behavioral health challenges (mental health diagnosis) is eligible to receive IIH Services.
Who provides Simple Intervention’s Intensive In-Home Services?
Mentoring/ Behavior Aid
The purpose/goal of this program is to help at risk youth to function in their school setting without needing a higher level of care such as residential or private day school. In order to accomplish this, many services are provided that include the following:
- Individual Counseling
- Family Intervention
- Behavioral Management within the Classroom
- Case Management to include coordinating with other service providers, attending IEP meetings and school committee meetings
- School Consultation
- Clinical Documentation including treatment plans, clinical assessments, and monthly reports.